03 August 2009

night time baking

Can you believe before tonight I had never made chocolate brownies in my life? Crazy I know!

I made my first batch thanks to Sarah over at bobbyrobin. Her post on dairy-free brownies was just the chocolately goodness I needed. I raided my kitchen cupboards and found the recipe on the back of a tin of cocoa, not dairy-free but delicious nonetheless. It turned out I didn't have enough cocoa so I halved the recipe and made a batch of 8 muffin tin sized brownies which came out just perfect! Chewy on the outside and soft on the inside. This is definately one to put in the recipe book.

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! Great idea to put them in muffin cases, they look so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmmmmm! I so want some:)

    Come over!! NOW!!

    xx.

    ReplyDelete