30 November 2008

goodbye november, hello december

We had a wonderful time again at Kraftbomb yesterday. The weather was absolutely beautiful! Saw so many female shoppers in lovely sundresses on the day... I was very jealous and dying in my jeans! What was I thinking?!

Thanks to all who came along and said hi. It is always nice to meet new people!

I picked up a copy of the Cardboard Box zine, issue #2 which I read before bed last night. And I also picked up a beauty on my way out the door. A little vintage Trifari enamel anchor brooch, a steal at $2 from the jumble sale in the foyer. I googled the name and apparently it is by a well known costume jewellery designer from the 30's-60's!

Well... I am off to do the big tidy up. My workspace is a mess! If you are a vendor at Kraftbomb you will know what I mean.

Enjoy your week and welcome to December! x

niella and the stall

anchor brooch

3 comments:

  1. So good to know that creative chaos doesn't just happen to me pre-Kraftbomb! Thanks for you comment about my sock monkey asses...hahah...how cute! Will i see you at December's K-bomb? I didn't get a chance to stop by and say hello to you this time...it was super busy wasn't it?!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I nearly bought that but didn't have any pennies on me at the time so hid it at the back of the table intending to come back but got distracted somewhere along the way- I'm so glad to see it went to a good home! And extra bonus about the designer.
    Thank you for the kind swap wishes. I'm just getting to bed now- hopefully only sweet dreams and no swap nightmares!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yus! That brooch is such a bargin..SCORE:)

    ReplyDelete