12 February 2009

vintage valentines


It's Valentines Day this Saturday. The day when your significant other is supposed to charm you with handwritten poetry, delight you with chocolates and shower you with love. Sigh. Well we would only hope, right? This Valentines Day I am having a dinner at my place with some girlfriends. Come to think of it, hope they don't suddenly have plans!

Regardless if you celebrate Valentines or not I thought I'd share a few of these adorable little Valentines cards from a Vintage Valentines book I have, by Golden Books. They have charming little illustrations on cards that you punch out and assemble. There are also sheets to cut and assemble envelopes. And most of the cards are flocked! Too cute.

Hope the pics are okay to view, as I took these this evening without much natural light.


If you would like to get your hands on a copy you can find it here, $13.05 NZ, incl. postage.

1 comment:

  1. Awww...don't boys know it's super easy to sweep us off our feet?
    Heck they just need a copy of this book!

    ReplyDelete