26 January 2009

What I've been up to...

I returned to work last week after a long, long holiday. So I am slowing getting back into the swing of things. This weekend I have been busy indoors crafting some wares for etsy and outdoors in my garden (pot plant garden - we rent so I don't have a real one). I have a few different succulents, flowers, parsley and chives.

Marc calls this one a weed! It may look weedy, but I like it.


I also popped down to the shops with a friend. I picked up this dress. I don't normally visit Shanton but I thought it was a cutie, teamed with a vintage belt.

And I unfortunately missed Kraftbomb! I was meaning to pop down for a visit but didn't make it. Niella and I decided to take a break this month, but should be back on board for February, if we get in! I hope they had a big turnout. It was a beautiful Sunday! Hope all you Aucklanders had a lovely long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment